Your Goals, Our Assistance
Kittle Property Group, Inc. can provide consulting services to help non-profit organizations reach their goals related to housing. The tax credit application process is extensive and very competitive; most groups lack the capacity to take on the project of developing an affordable housing community, this is where Kittle Property Group can help. Our team has the knowledge and experience to make your vision a reality.
Over the years we have had rewarding partnerships with many non-profit organizations. Our work with these groups directly supports our mission to create value through real estate. It also allows us build long-term relationships with organizations working to make our communities better places to live.
“They have been very professional in every step and in every way regarding this tax credit project, which will greatly enhance our ability to better serve our clientele.” Patrick Cockrum, Executive Director of Sycamore Services.
“It is one thing to work with group like Herman & Kittle [now Kittle Property Group]as a development partner but another to have a partner that steps up and SHOWS they are more than the sum of the tasks they do. Herman and Kittle has stepped up and supported us in the trenches by initiating a Herman & Kittle companywide food drive to benefit our Foster Grandparent program and volunteering at our annual Holiday Meal Program.” Ed Tipton, Executive Director of Community Action of Greater Indianapolis (CAGI)
What Can KPG Do For You?
- Site identification
- Contract negotiation
- Site plans
- Preliminary architecture
- Complete handling of site due diligence
- Complete with supporting documentation
- Engineering oversight
- Architectural design
- State and city approvals
- Development plan
- Building permits
- IDEM permits
- Relationships with local, regional and national financial institutions for debt and equity sources
- Understanding of complex deal structures with several sources of financing
- Daily oversight of construction
- Long-term property management
- Handling of construction draws
- Timely, complete and accurate monthly financials by the 10th of every month
Our non-profit partners include:
- Lutheran Social Services on Pebble Ridge, Croft Place and Jackson Square
- WSOS on The Commons at Little Bark Creek
- The Julian Center on 34 North
- Community Action of Greater Indianapolis (CAGI) on The Commons at Spring Mill
- The Butler Metropolitan Housing Authority (BMHA) on Beacon Pointe Townhomes
- Sycamore Services on The Commons at Wynne Farms
- The Bethlehem House on The Enclave at Meridian
- Hammond Housing Authority on Golden Manor and Saxony Townhomes